For proper and quick laying of large-format paving slabs, we offer a possibility of renting specialized pneumatic lifters. Depending on the size and weight of the paving slabs, lifters are equipped with arms facilitating manual laying of the slabs and a holder for suspending the set under a construction machine such as a mini excavator or crane.
HAND-OPERATED VACUUM DEVICE FOR LAYING PAVING SLABS WEIGHING UP TO 120 KG
- the standard set includes handles, lifting eye and chain securing the load,
- the high-power vacuum turbine supplied by single-phase current allows for quick and safe positioning of large-format slabs,
- suction tool reaction time: 0.5 sec,
- power supply: 230 V/~1/50 Hz,
- weight: 23 kg
- healthy and comfortable body position during operation,
- adjustable height of the handles, which is extremely important when
building stairs or when the operators are not equally tall.
VACUUM LIFTER FOR LARGE-FORMAT PAVING SLABS WEIGHING UP TO 320 KG
- vacuum lifter for the effective and safe lifting of highly porous materials weighing up to 320 kg. The high-power vacuum pump makes the suction tool react almost instantaneously in a continuous manner,
- the device can be suspended on any machine using hooks, straps, chains and other accessories,
- power supply: 230 V/~1/50Hz
- maximum load: 600 kg
- weight of the device (excluding the unit): 41 kg
- safe operation,
- high performance.